- Beetroot - 1/4 kg
- Onions - 2
- Carrot - 4
- Tomato - 2
- Spring onions - to garnish
- Pepper powder - 1 tbsp
- Fried bread pieces
- Salt - as per taste
- Finely chopped garlic peices
- Slice beetroot , tomato , onions , carrot .
- Boil them in water for 10 minutes.
- Drain the water and grind the veggies. Keep the drained water ( vegetable stock ) aside for later use.
- Heat 3 tbsp butter in a pan .
- Add finely chopped garlic. Fry the garlic for a minute.
- Add the grinded mixture to this. Let cook for two minutes.
- Add the vegetable stalk , salt , pepper powder and mix well.
- Let this boil for five minutes.
- Taken it into a serving bowl and garnish with some spring onions.